Instant Pot Hamburger Helper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 cups Beef Broth
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 lb. Elbow Macaroni
- 3 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley, chopped
- Set Instant Pot SAUTE setting.
- Add the Olive Oil to the Instant Pot and heat, then add the Ground Beef, Onion, and Garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add the Oregano, Chili Powder, Salt, Pepper, Worcestershire Sauce, Beef Broth, Milk, and Elbow Macaroni. Stir well, scraping the bottom.
- Close the lid, and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 7 minutes.
- When the cooking time is finished, do a QUICK RELEASE, and stir well.
- Stir in the Cheddar Cheese and garnish with Parsley.