Instant Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 cup Diced Onion
- 1.5 cups Peas and Carrots
- 1 cup Diced or Sliced Celery
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1.5 pounds Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs sometimes have better taste, and frozen is fine.
- 1 tsp. Poultry Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 cups Frozen Tortellini
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Turn Instant Pot to SAUTE setting.
- When the Instant Pot displays says "HOT", add the oil and swirl around.
- Add in the Onions, Celery, Peas and Carrots, and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the Chicken Broth, and scrape the bottom of the pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Add the chicken and Poultry Seasoning.
- Cover the Instant Pot and set the valve to SEALING.
- Hit the SOUP button, and set for 12 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pot sit for 5-10 minutes, then move the valve to VENTING, and remove the lid.
- Move the chicken to a cutting board.
- Add the frozen tortellini to the Instant Pot, and hit the SAUTE button.
- While the tortellini is cooking for 3-5 minutes, shred or chop the chicken.
- When the tortellini is done, add the chopped Chicken, Parsley, and Lemon Juice to the Instant Pot.
- Salt and pepper to taste, and turn the Instant Pot OFF, and serve.