I saw an LA Times cookie recipe contest, which made me think that a ‘cowboy recipe book’ or some other ‘country cooking’ recipes could be interesting on Bodie.com.
I have no intention of making this a ‘for sale’ item, but perhaps a downloadable/printable PDF… as well as scheduled content on the websites under the “Learn” section.
Any thoughts on this?
- Should it be a contest? I’m afraid it wouldn’t get enough ‘submissions’.
- Should all contributed recipes be added? What if there are multiple recipes for the same thing? Should it be broken in categories? (i.e. breads, desserts, meats, vegetables, etc.)
- Should the ‘rules’ state that people must have made this themselves? Or can someone just grab a random recipe online and share it?
- Should each recipe have a photo of the submitter listed?
- Should each recipe require a photo of the dish?