Hocus Pocus Buns
- 1 pkg. Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 8 Large Marshmallows
- Preheat oven according to crescent roll directions.
- Setup a bowl of melted butter.
- Setup a bowl of cinnamon and sugar, mixed.
- Open the tube of crescent rolls and spread each of the 8 triangles out on a pan.
- Dip a marshmallow in the melted butter, making sure it is covered on all sides, then roll the marshmallow in the bowl of sugar. Make sure it is totally covered.
- Wrap the dough around the marshmallow. Make sure there are no creases or weak spots in dough, or the melted marshmallow will leak out.
- Evenly place each bundle on a pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar mix.
- Bake 12 minutes.