Instant Pot chicken bowl
Got this link from a friend, and it is also now one of my favorite recipes! Tastes great, fast, not 'bad' for you, and SUPER easy - everything in the pot! I'm going to make enchilada sauce from scratch, as the 10oz can is expensive.Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7M6R18zg-Y&t=567s
- 2 cups Rice, rinsed and drained
- 2.5 cups Water
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Garlic POWDER
- 1 15 oz. can Black Beans, rinsed and drained (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 10 oz. can Red Enchilada Sauce (1 1/4 cups)
- Pepper to taste
- 2 cups Cubed Chicken
- Add the rice and water to the instant pot first.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, but DO NOT STIR OR MIX, or you'll get a 'food burn' warning during cooking.
- Cook on normal pressure for 10 minutes.
- Quick release when the timer is up.