Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli
- 1.5 lb. Chuck Roast or Flank Steak, sliced into thin strips
- 1 tbsp. Canola Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 lb. Broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 tbsp. Water
- 3 tbsp. Cornstarch
- Put the Canola Oil in the Instant Pot, and set to "SAUTE".
- When the oil is ready, brown the meat in batches.
- Stir in the Beef Broth, Garlic, Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, and Sesame Oil. Stir until the Sugar is dissolved.
- Lock the lid in place, set the valve to SEALING, and cook at HIGH PRESSURE for 10 minutes.
- When the cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Mix the Cornstarch and Water together until smooth, then add the mixture to the pot and stir until well mixed.
- Set the Instant Pot to "SAUTE", add the Broccoli, and stir a bit.
- Close the lid, set the valve to RELEASE, and let the broccoli cook for 3 minutes for fresh Broccoli, or 5 minutes for frozen.
- Open the lid, and serve.