- 1 cup natural peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla on low speed until well combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop about 1-1/2 tablespoons of dough 1-1/2-inches apart onto the baking sheet.
- Flatten the dough balls the tines of a fork, making a cross pattern on the cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes until they are golden around the edges.
- Allow the cookies to rest on the counter for 2 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.