Number of eggs
- You can cook as many eggs as you can fit in the Instant Pot – there doesn’t seem to be a difference between cooking 2 or 14, and the cooking time stays the same.
- Add 1 cup of water to Instant Pot.
- Turn OFF the automatic “Keep Warm” function by pressing the cooking program button twice BEFORE the cooking program starts.
- The “Keep Warm” light will be on if the function is activated.
- The light will be off if the function is disabled.
- Soft-boiled eggs: 3 to 4 minutes at high pressure – perfectly cooked egg whites with runny yolks.
- Medium-boiled eggs: 5 to 6 minutes at high pressure – a portion of each egg will harden and the rest of it stays very tender and creamy.
- Semi-hard-boiled eggs: 8 minutes at high pressure – the egg yolk is fully cooked but still soft.
- Hard-boiled eggs: 10 minutes at high pressure – the egg yolk is cooked and is perfect for deviled eggs.
*If using a silicone gray, SPRAY THE CUPS or the eggs will stick.