Instant Pot Death By Chocolate Cheesecake
- 20 Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies, with filling
- 2 packs Room-temp cream cheese
- 1/2 cups Sour Cream
- 6 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz. Semi-sweet Melted Chocolate
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Place Oreos in a food processor and blend until they form crumbs.
- Place the processed Oreos in a 6" springform pan, and pack down with your hand or a measuring cup.
- Place in the freezer until the filling is ready.
- Start with all room temp ingredients, and place the cream cheese into a large mixing bowl, and mix on high until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and mix until just combined.
- Add sour cream and mix until just combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Add melted chocolate, cocoa powder, and vanilla, and mix until combined.
- LAST, add the eggs, and mix as LITTLE as possible - so add the eggs one at a time, and mix just enough so that they are fully incorporated.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust, and cover the top of the pan with tin foil.
- Add one cup of water to the Instant Pot, and place a trivet in the bottom of the pot.
- Place the pan in the pot, set the lid to SEALING.
- Set the Instant Pot on High Pressure for 35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes, allow for a Natural Release.
- Take the pan out, and place it on a cooling rack - do NOT remove the foil. (It may look undercooked and jiggly - but that's okay.)
- After it cools completely, place it in the fridge overnight.
- Once the cheesecake has set overnight, make the ganache...
- Combining the chocolate and cream into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 second intervals until the chocolate is mostly melted, then stir the chocolate until all is melted and it thickens slightly. Then, pour onto cheesecake.