Christmas Crunch / Christmas Crack
- 12.8 ounces Rice Chex Cereal
- 12 ounces Golden Grahams Cereal
- 12 ounces Shredded Coconut
- 8 ounces Nuts any kind
- 1.5 cups Butter (3 sticks)
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1.5 cups Corn Syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Rice Chex, Golden Grahams, Nuts, and Coconut.
- Set aside 3 or 4 cookie sheets.
- In a large sauce pan or pot, bring the Butter, Sugar, and Corn Syrup to a boil, until it reaches 260 degrees.
- Once at temperature, pour the mixture over the cereal mixture and stir until all is well coated.
- Pour the mixture onto the cookie sheets and spread out to cool.
Optional add-ins: Marshmallows, chocolate chips, or cinnamon toast crunch.