- 7 Whole Graham Crackers, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 6 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 4 Milk Chocolate Candy Bars
- 12 Large Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place graham crackers into a large resealable plastic bag and finely crush them into crumbs.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in small bowl. Mix well with fork.
- Place a small scoop of the crumb mixture in each cup of a mini-muffin pan and press crumbs to form shallow cups.
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until the edges are bubbling.
- While the crusts are in the oven, break two of the candy bars into pieces that will fit into the cups.
- Remove muffin pan from the oven and immediately place one piece of chocolate into each cup.
- Cut marshmallows in half using scissors dipped in cold water.
- Place a marshmallow half – cut-side down – into each cup.
- Return to the oven for 1-2 minutes or until the marshmallows are just slightly softened.
- Remove from the oven and cool about 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cups from pan and allow to cool completely.
- Break the remaining chocolate into pieces and place into a glass bowl.
- Microwave on high 1-to-1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 20 seconds, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip the top of each marshmallow in the melted chocolate