- Put a little of the Salsa Verde in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Enough to cover the bottom.
- Put both of the frozen chicken breasts on top of the Salsa Verde.
- Pour the remaining Salsa Verde over the frozen chicken breasts, making sure to cover the chicken with salsa.
- Cover, and set the lid to SEALING.
- Cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 24 minutes.
- When the timer is up, QUICK RELEASE the steam.
- Move cooked chicken and salsa to a temporary container. (OR, if you have a 2nd Instant Pot liner for rice, just set the liner with the chicken aside, and make the rice in a 2nd liner pot.)
- Rinse the rice well, until the water is clear, then strain the rice from the water.
- Add the rinsed Rice, Water, and Salt to the Instant Pot, close the lid and set to SEALING.
- Hit the RICE button on the Instant Pot, and cook.
- When the timer finishes, NATURAL RELEASE the steam (about 10 minutes,) then fluff the rice.
- Cut/chop the chicken into bite-size pieces (or, use a large mixer or forks to shred the chicken.)
- Combine the cooked Rice, cooked Chicken and Salsa together.
- Serve and eat.