Carbonara Mac ‘n Cheese
- 1 box White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
- 4 ounces Cubed Pancetta
- 2 Eggs
- Boil the pasta from 1 box white cheddar Macaroni & Cheese.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Cook 4 ounces of cubed Pancetta in a skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- Whisk together 2 eggs and the cheese packet.
- Optional – Whisk 1/4 cup of grated Pecorino Romano cheese into the eggs along with the cheese packet
- Add Pancetta and all its rendered fat.
- Pour the egg and cheese mixture into the pasta, whisking quickly until the sauce thickens.