- 2 cups Unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 pound Powdered Sugar, sifted about 3 3/4 cups
- 1/2 cup Prepared <a href="https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/homemade-dulce-de-leche-395011">Dulce de leche</a>
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter on high until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. Reduce mixer speed to low.
- Gradually add the sugar, then the Dulce de leche, vanilla, and salt, and beat until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
Frosting will keep in the fridge for up to 1 week if you bring it to room temperature. When you’re ready to use it, beat on low until light and fluffy before using.