Disneyland Lobster Roll
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp. Chopped, fresh, flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 tsp. Coarse Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Seafood Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 tsp. Seafood Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Hot sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Celery Stalk, cut into 1/4-inch dice (Stalk, not just a rib)
- 1 clove Garlic, finely grated or minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. Minced Shallot
- 1/4 tsp. Chopped, Fresh Chervil
- 1/4 tsp. Chopped, Fresh Chives
- 1/4 tsp. Chopped, Fresh Parsley
- 1/4 tsp. Chopped, Fresh Tarragon
- Coarse Salt, to taste
- 1 pound Cooked lobster tail and claw meat, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 4 Hot dog buns, preferably split at the top
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and seafood seasoning in a medium bowl; mash with a fork until well combined. Set aside.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, hot sauce, and Dijon in a large bowl until very well combined.
- Stir in celery, garlic, shallot, chervil, chives, parsley, and tarragon. Add salt to taste.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Fold lobster meat into mayonnaise mixture, gently mixing until lobster is well coated. Set aside.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
- Spread garlic butter on both cut sides of hot dog buns; lay buns butter side down on griddle. Toast for 1 minute, or until golden and lightly crisp.
- Divide lobster salad evenly among buns and serve immediately.