Bite-size Caramel Apples!
- 1 bag (11 oz.) Caramel Bits
- 2 tbsp. water
- Make apple rounds with a melon baller.
- Insert a stick into each apple round.
- Cover a plate with wax paper and spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Put caramel bits in a medium saucepan with water and cook on medium-low heat for 3 minutes or until caramel bits are completely melted, stirring constantly.
- Dip the apples into the melted caramel until evenly coated, spooning caramel over the apples if necessary.
- Allow any excess caramel to drip off and scrape the bottoms of apples, then place on the prepared wax covered plate.
- Refrigerate the plate with the apples for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge 15 minutes before serving.
Store leftovers (ha!) in the the fridge