BEST Teriyaki Sauce
The best homemade teriyaki sauce recipe EVER! You’ll never get store-bought again!
- 2 cups Tamari or low sodium soy sauce Note: tamari has more flavor than soy sauce and significantly less sodium.
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 6 teaspoons Fresh Ginger, minced
- 4 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoon Honey
- 4 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 12 tablespoons Mirin
- 1 cup Water, mixed with 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.